Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The results!

The goal of any Author Study is to teach student to discuss and respond across an author's books. This is an example of the type of responses that our children are writing in kindergarten. I think it's pretty impressive!
In the story The
Very Lonely Firefly
by Eric Carle
one night a
firefly went out
to find some fireflies.
It saw lights but
none were a firefly
and finally
it found some fireflies.
The very lonely firefly
reminded me of when
I was outside
all by myself. I felt
lonely too. This book
also reminded me of
Do You Want to
Be my Friend?




by Eric Carle
because they both
went looking
for a friend and found
friends. I like
this book because
I can write a response
to literature.
You should
read it because it lights
up at the end of it.
Eric Carle writes
books that I love
so much.
He writes my favorite
books!






































































No comments: