There are no real surprises except I obviously have been writing more about writing than reading. First and grade should be together because my entire blog this year is about first grade. No surprise there. I like that students and children come up so often because that is the entire point!
Here is how to create your own Wordle Meme:
1. Create a Wordle from your blog's RSS feed.
2. Blog it and describe your reaction. Any surprises?
3. Tag others to do the same.
4. Be sure to link back here and to where you were first tagged.
5. Create different Wordle clouds of your blog's RSS over a period of time. Do it once a month for the next year to capture the spirit of the times.