Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Once upon a blog...

A peek inside a year of kindergarten at Chets Creek Elementary School... I am so often asked about life inside "the Magic Kingdom." People often don't believe that things can really be the "Fantasyland" that I describe. I certainly am an eternal optimist, and I always see the glass half full instead of half empty. But... this is an opportunity to put "on the record" all the happenings of this fully functional professional learning community - the excitement, the successes and challenges, the pure joy of teaching when you have the support of your peers always pushing you to the next level. What I will try to do is make this year in kindergarten visible through words and pictures. Welcome to the journey...

4 comments:

Maria Mallon & Cheryl Dillard said...

dayle,
How wonderful to share our future Kindergarten happenings on the Timmons' Times. I am looking forware to our magical adventure and bloggs of happy times:)

gator girl said...

dayle,
I love your page, I just started playing with my blog page today. I still need to send it to Susan. Hope you're having a great summer! Look forward to seeing you, take care, Bobbi

dorry lopez said...

dayle,
I love your blog! Have there been any new blog meetings scheduledto learn more? I see that you have this blogging down pat. I can't wait to learn new things! See you soon!

Love,
Dorry

Carter Chronicle said...

dayle,

I am so impressed with your blog. I guess that saying about old dogs and their new tricks isn't always true! I am forwarding this link to my Coaches so they can learn from the best! I think this is an uncharted form of learning for teachers. I can't wait to read all you have to share from this remarkable group of teachers! Your biggest fan, Nancy